Silk PLA filament is perfect for detailed prints due to its unique silk-like finish. The filament has a diameter of 1.75mm and a 1 kg spool of 2.2 lbs. It is ideal for producing a variety of 3D printed objects that require a smooth and glossy finish with a touch of luxury. This Amazon Basics Silk PLA filament can be used to create 3D printed objects that boast a glossy, silk-like finish. With a diameter of 1.75mm and a weight of 2.2 lbs per 1kg spool, it is perfect for creating detailed, high-quality prints. Achieve a luxurious look with this filament, perfect for a variety of 3D designs.
- 3D printer filament with 1.75 mm diameter + / - .05 mm; designed to fit most common 3D printers (check spool size for compatibility); Ideal for printing decorative objects, crafts, and more; Green; 1 kg spool
- Made of PLA, a commonly used thermoplastic material known for its lustrous, silk-like finish, lower melting temperature, and ease of use (no heated bed required), plus it’s low-warp, odorless, and offers a glossy type finish
- Spool’s built-in gauge shows percentage of material remaining and approximate length remaining
- Engineered to reduce jamming; resealable storage bag included to protect filament between use
- Measures 9.2 by 8.3 by 3 inches (LxWxH); weighs 2.2 pounds;